Product description: Gravity - Arduino kit from zero to hero - DFRobot KIT0133
A set of electronic components along with an online course created by Australian engineer Sanjin Dedic. The kit includes a DFRduino Uno board (compatible with Arduino Uno) and a set of components used in the online course. Simple language and friendly Arduino environment allow both beginners and advanced users to create projects.
Kit created to learn basics of electronics and programming. Thanks to online courses you can learn how logic gates work, create sample projects using modules included in set and learn Arduino programming. The whole set was closed in a trunk, thanks to which you can have all the elements at hand.
Specification of the kit
- Microcontroller: DFRduino Uno R3
- Supply voltage: 5V - USB
- Dimensions: 220 x 165 x 65 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- 1x DFRduino Uno R3
- 1x USB A-B cable
- 30x connecting cable male - male
- 10x female to male connection cable
- 20x 220 Ω resistor
- 20x 4.7 kΩ resistor
- 20x 10 kΩ resistor
- 20x 1 kΩ resistor
- 10x LED 5 mm
- 1x IR receiver
- 4x mini push button
- 1x PT5I850AC light sensor
- 1x GL5528 light sensor
- 1x transistor 2N3904
- 1x tilt switch
- 1x 8-segment LED display
- 1x LM35 temperature sensor
- 1x buzzer
- 3x potentiometer 10 kΩ
- 1x mini controller (with CR2025 battery)
- 1x contact plate 400 fields
- 1x acrylic holder for the board and Arduino
- 1x Gravity I/O expander cap for Arduino
- 1x Gravity analog audio sensor
- 1x Gravity digital speaker module
- 1x PIR digital motion detector Gravity
- 1x DoF sensor MPU6050
- 1x microSD card reader module
Table of contents of the course from zero to hero
12. Analog Input Demonstrations with Voltage Dividers
28. Creating Arrays to Store Reaction Time Results
Gravity - from zero to hero Arduino kit - DFRobot KIT0133
Gravity Kit - from zero to hero is a set of electronic components combined with a dedicated on-line course. With its help, anyone interested will gain both theoretical knowledge, It is both a practical and in-depth knowledge of programming and creating electronic circuits.
Gravity - from zero to hero is a very extensive package, so with its help you can create many projects. Learning is also facilitated by simple language and friendly Arduino environment. The kit contains everything you need to participate in on-line lessons, numerous tutorials (basic and additional), as well as advanced tutorials.
Kit from zero to hero - what does it consist of?
On-line lessons available in Gravity - DFRobot KIT0133 will help in gaining theoretical knowledge, which can be expanded through practice, using the kit. It is based on the DFRduino Uno R3 base board, compatible with the Arduino Uno.
The kit also includes numerous resistors, USB A-B cable, connection wires (male-male and female-female), IR receiver, transistor, numerous sensors (e.g. light, temperature, motion) and many other elements required to create projects.