Product description: SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro - tVoCs, CO2, temperature and humidity sensor + LoRa - Seeedstudio 114993071
SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro is an advanced IoT platform with a 4-inch touch screen with a resolution of 480 x 480 px . It works on the basis of two microcontrollers: ESP32S3 and RP2040 , providing support for WiFi , Bluetooth 5.0 LE and LoRa communication. Thanks to its open structure, this device offers extensive customization options, making it an excellent choice for developers creating IoT applications. Built-in tVOC and CO2 sensors , supported by an external Grove AHT20 temperature and humidity sensor , guarantee accurate air quality measurements.
Main features of the SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro module
- Dual MCU and Rich GPIO: Equipped with powerful ESP32S3 and RP2040 dual MCU and over 400 Grove-compatible GPIOs for flexible expansion options.
- Real-time air quality monitoring: built-in tVOC and CO2 sensors and external Grove AHT20 temperature and humidity sensor.
- Local LoRa hub for IoT connectivity: Integrated Semtech SX1262 LoRa chip for connecting LoRa devices to popular IoT platforms like Matter over WiFi.
- Fully open platform: Leverage the extensive open ecosystem of ESP32 and Raspberry Pi for endless application possibilities.
- Fusion ODM Service Available: Seeedstudio also offers comprehensive ODM service for quick customization and scaling.
Configuration and applications
SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro is an advanced IoT platform that provides rich opportunities for developers. It works on the basis of two microcontrollers: ESP32S3 and RP2040, which guarantee excellent performance and versatility. This device can work with various platforms such as AWS, ChatGPT, Matter, NodeRED, IoTex and Home Assistant.
Air quality monitoring
Advanced tVOC and CO2 sensors, supported by an external Grove AHT20 temperature and humidity sensor, enable accurate real-time monitoring of air quality.
Connectivity and compatibility
Additionally, the integrated Semtech SX1262 LoRa chip allows LoRa devices to be connected to popular IoT platforms such as Matter via WiFi.
- SenseCAP Indicator x1
- USB Type-C cable (1 m) x1
- Grove AHT20 TH sensor (for D1S and D1Pro versions) x1
SenseCAP Indicator D1Pro Specification
- Screen: 3.95", RGB capacitive touchscreen
- Screen resolution: 480 x 480 px
- Power supply: 5V DC, 1A
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- LoRa(SX1262): LoRaWAN/(G)FSK, range up to 5 km
- ESP32-S3: Xtensa® dual-core 32-bit LX7, up to 240 MHz
- RP2040: Dual ARM Cortex-M0+ up to 133 MHz
- Flash memory:
- ESP32S3: 8MB
- RP2040: 2MB
- External memory: microSD card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Sensors (optional):
- Built-in CO2 (SCD41)
- Range: 0 ppm to 40000 ppm
- Accuracy: 400 ppm to 5000 ppm ± (50 ppm + 5% of reading)
- Built-in TVOC (SGP40)
- Range: from 1 to 500 VOC index points
- External temperature and humidity sensor
- Range: from -40°C to + 85°C /± 0.3°C; from 0% to 100% RH /± 2% RH (25°C)
- Built-in CO2 (SCD41)
- Buzzer: MLT-8530, resonance frequency: 2700 Hz