• New

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 - USB C/Qwiic - SparkFun DEV-24870

Index: SPF-25380
SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 is an advanced development board in the compact form factor of the Pro Micro family, based on the RP2350 microcontroller from Raspberry Pi. Equipped with USB Type-C, a Qwiic connector and additional Flash and PSRAM memory , it provides versatility and performance, ideal for working with embedded systems, IoT and automation applications.
SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 - USB C/Qwiic - SparkFun DEV-24870
€19.90
€16.18 tax excl.
Available
Shipping in 24 hours
PayPal payment
Manufacturer: SparkFun
Compatibility: Raspberry Pi

Product description: SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 - USB C / Qwiic - SparkFun DEV-24870

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 is based on the advanced RP2350 microcontroller, which is distinguished by its unique architecture. It has two ARM Cortex M33 cores and two RISC-V Hazard3 cores, which provides exceptional flexibility and performance in various applications. Thanks to the ability to select a pair of processors during startup, you can to adjust the performance to your needs. The board has a number of advanced features, such as 520 KB of SRAM , 16 MB of external Flash, 8 MB of PSRAM , two UART interfaces, SPI, I2C and a USB 1.1 controller supporting both host and device. Additionally, Pro Micro supports working with C/C++ programming languages using Pico SDK, MicroPython and Arduino development environments. The board is compatible with the SparkFun Qwiic Connect ecosystem, making it a great tool for electronics, IoT, prototyping and automation enthusiasts.

The manufacturer has prepared a detailed user guide that makes it much easier to start working with the module.

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 - USB C / Qwiic - SparkFun DEV-24870

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 - USB C / Qwiic - SparkFun DEV-24870.

The board has a USB Type-C connector, Qwiic, an addressable WS2812B RGB LED, two buttons, a resettable PTC fuse, as well as PTH and solder pads.

Special Features of SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350

• Dual-core RP2350 microprocessor : two ARM Cortex M33 cores and two RISC-V Hazard3 processors, with a choice of two processors at startup
  • Advanced memories : 16 MB Flash and 8 MB PSRAM, enabling complex data operations
  • Connectivity : 2x UART, 2x SPI, 2x I2C, USB 1.1 for host and device, support for Qwiic Connect System
  • Durability : Resettable PTC fuse and USB Type-C connector for reliable operation
  • RGB LED : built-in addressable WS2812B RGB diode for personalized signaling

RP2350 - Key Information

The Raspberry Pi RP2350 is a unique dual-core microprocessor that offers flexibility in process management by allowing you to choose two of the four available cores (ARM Cortex M33 or RISC-V Hazard3). The device operates at up to 150 MHz , which provides high performance while maintaining low power consumption. With an extensive set of peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, and a USB controller , the RP2350 is perfect for IoT and embedded systems applications.

The RP2350 is a dual-core microcontroller with two ARM Cortex M33 processors and two Hazard3 RISC-V processors.

The board contains external memory for the RP2350 with 16 MB Flash and 8 MB PSRAM.

SparkFun Pro Micro I/O - RP2350

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 offers a wide range of input/output interfaces, making it a versatile tool for various electronic projects. The board is equipped with 10 GPIO pins , 4 of which are used for serial communication (UART), which allows you to connect external devices and exchange data easily. Additionally, it supports 2 SPI interfaces and 2 I2C interfaces , which allows you to integrate with many sensors and communication modules. The board includes 24 PWM channels , which can be used to control motors or adjust the brightness of LEDs . Qwiic connectors allow you to quickly connect and expand your system using a simple JST connector, which reduces the risk of incorrect connection. With support for USB 1.1 in both host and device mode, you can easily integrate the board with other systems, which further increases its functionality.

SparkFun Qwiic Connect System

The Qwiic Connect ecosystem is a solution developed by SparkFun that allows you to easily connect I2C modules, without the need for soldering . Qwiic connectors allow for fast and error-free prototyping, reducing the risk of incorrect connection. With Qwiic , you can quickly expand the capabilities of your project with additional sensors and accessories.

The Pro Micro works with C/C++ using the Pico SDK, MicroPython, and Arduino development environments.

SparkFun Pro Micro - RP2350 Technical Specification

• Microcontroller: RP2350 (2x ARM Cortex M33, 2x Hazard3 RISC-V)
  • Memory: 16MB Flash, 8MB PSRAM, 520KB SRAM
  • Power supply: USB 5V, RAW 5.3V max
  • Pro Micro Pinouts
    • 2x UART
    • 1x SPI
    • 10x GPIO (4 used for UART1 and UART0)
    • 4x analog outputs
    • 2x I2C
    • 24 PWM channels
    • 12x PIO
  • USB Type-C connector: USB 1.1 host/device support
  • Qwiic connector
  • LEDs
    • Addressable RGB LED WS2812
    • Red Power LED
  • Buttons: Reset, Boot
  • Dimensions: 33.02 x 17.78 mm
  • Weight: 15 g

Voltage to 5.0 V
Voltage nominal 5 V
Voltage output from 5.0 V
Output voltage to 5.0 V
UC - Microcontroller RP2350
UC - Core Cortex M33
UC - Flash 16 MB
UC - RAM 8 MB
UC - core 2. Dual Core
UC - Digital pins 10
UC - analog in 4
UC - USB USB C
UC - I2C yes
UC - UART yes
UC - SPI interface yes
Package width 5 cm
Package height 9 cm
Package depth 0.3 cm
Package weight 0.003 kg

Be the first to ask a question about this product!

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Products from the same category: