MinicomputerNanoPC, version T2 with processor Samsung S5P4418 octa-core ARM Cortex-A9 with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz. Board has1GB of DDR3 RAMand8 GB of EMMC, integratedwi-fi and Bluetooth 4.0, anEthernet Gigabitport,HDMI 1.4A connectorandtwo USB A slots+2 x USB Hoston pins of 2.54 mm,30 GPIOs, slot for microSDcards andmicrophone. It works with theuboot, Android and Debian.
NanoPC T2 has a Gigabit Ethernet port, WiFi module and 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 dual-mode with built-in antenna.
What it takes to run minicomputer NanoPC?
- MicroSD memory card - carrier, on which installed will be operating system. The system can also be installed on internal memory EMMC.
- AC adapter with DC plug - 5 V with current of 2 A.
- HDMI cable - to connect the device to the monitor.
- Mouse and keyboard - to control and input data into the device.
Nano PC works with the uboot, Android and Debian. The drive of the device may be microSD card which can be purchased in our store.
Operating systems can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
The manufacturer provides guide for the installation of the system.
Minicomputer has basic communication interfaces that can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors of audio and video, the user has at his or her disposal:
- two USB connectors A + 2x USB Host on pins of 2.54 mm, to which can be connected, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number using an external USB HUB. The interfaces displayed on pinach can be connected using wires.
- Ethernet Gigabit slot, that is, the ability to directly connect to the LAN network.
- the wi-fi module - it allows for communication with wireless 802.11 b/g/n network.
- Bluetooth 4.0 module - it enables the data transmission through the popular interface.
- 30 pins of GPIO - outputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of motors. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART.
- a slot for microSD - slot for memory card microSD on which the operating system can be installed.
- HDMI connector - it transfers image to the monitor.
The device has 2 USB slots, HDMI connector, audio Jack of 3.5 mm, an Ethernet port and many others.
As a power source, the system uses the DC Jack 4,0 x 1,7 mm connector. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage indicated on the connector had a value of 5.0 V and output current of the used power supply shall not be less than 2.0 A. In our assortment you will find power supplies that meet these parameters, for example: power supply dedicated for Odroid.
In our offer, available are touch screens dedicated for minicomputers NanPi and NanoPC.
The screen connects through the tape cable, using dedicated LCD slot.
The manufacturer has prepared a set of sensors and modules in a convenient chest that simplifies getting started with minicomputer.
The contents of the set Matrix Starter Kit - sold separately.
Quad-Core ARM Cortex A9
|Clock frequency||1.4 GHz|
1 GB DDR3, 32-bit
8 GB of EMMC
30 pin, compatible with the Raspberry Pi
5 V / 2 A - DC Jack of 4.0 x 1.7 mm
|Board sizes||100 x 60 mm|
2x USBA slots
2x USB Host on pins of 2.54 mm
|Network interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RTL8211E)|
|The Wi-Fi Interface||module wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n with antenna|
||Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode|
|Video||HDMI 1.4 A 1080p 60fps|
HDMI, audio Jack 3.5 mm
|Camera||DVP, slot of 0.5 mm FPC|
|LCD||slot of 0.5 mm SMT FPC (RGB 8-8-8)|
|LVDS interface||20 pin, pitch of 2.0 mm|
UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, PWM
Serial port of 4pin / 2.54 mm
the Power and Reset button