Official capacitive touch 7 " screen for Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works withRaspberry Pi version 4B, 3B+, 2B, 1B+through a special connector DSI. Thanks to selected openings with mounting screws, minicomputer can be fixed in the rear, unseen side of the screen.
The device must be connected to the control unit and the Raspberry Pi using a special tape. Power to the driver of the screen, can be led with connector cables, which are included in the package. The latestsystem Raspbianhas the drivers for the screen, so to start the device, simply connect the tape to the DSI connector. In order to run the screen on the previous version of the operating system, you must update it using the command:
- ‘sudo apt-get update’
- ‘sudo apt-get upgrade’
- ‘sudo rpi-update’
- Screen type: touchscreen, capacitive
- Diagonal: 7 "
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Update: 60 fps
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Angle of view: 70 degrees
- Mounting holes for mounting of minicomputer Raspberry Pi
- Works with:Raspberry Piversion 4B, 3B+, 2B, 1B+
- Connections through port DSI
- Latest Raspbian has the installed drivers
- 4 mounting holes (screws are included in the package)
- Screen dimensions: 155 x 86 mm
- Tile sizes: 194 x 110 x 20 mm
In our offer you will find also a specialcase to screen and Raspberry Pi.