Shield with dual-channel driver of motors operating with a voltage from 6 V to 24 V and current up to 10 A per channel (max. 30). On board are buttons to manually control the direction of rotation of the motor. The system can be connected directly with GPIO connectors of minicomputer Raspberry Pi 3+, 3, 2, B+ and A+.
The subject of the sale is the shield with dual-channel driver of motors, minicomputer Raspberry Pi can be purchased separately.
The whole system consists of the transistors NMOS H-Bridge for improved performance without the need to use the radiators.
The product is compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Supply voltage: 6 V to 24 V
- Average current per channel: 10 A (up to 25 °C without the use of radiator)
- Short-time current: up to 30 A (up to 10 sec)
- Constructed of NMOS H-Bridge transistors
- Built-in LEDs for each channel
- Frequency of the speed control of PWM: 20 KHz
- Buttons for manual control of motors
- Connector compatible with: Raspberry Pi 3+, 3, 2, B+, A+
- Supports TTL PWM from microcontroller
- The overcurrent protection
- Dimensions: 67,5 x 59 mm
- HAT-MDD10 shield
- Extended goldpin strip of 25 mm