WEP 992DA is soldering station with hot air iron and tip-base soldering iron 70 W with fumes extractor. The device has a microcontroller PID, which checks the performance and adjusts it to the preset values. Among other models 992DA+ it is characterized by:
- The operation of the hot air in auto mode- when you put down the iron, the system will automatically turn off the heating and the iron cools down to a safe temperature.
- The function of temperature correction depending on external parameters.
- Mode C/Fthe ability to change the units in which temperature is displayed.
- The completion of the activation of the sleep mode of soldering iron - if the iron is not used the given time interval (0 - 99 minutes) the system switches to sleep mode, it cools down to a temperature of 200 ° C, which ensures long service life of the device.
- Ceramic heating element-hotair soldering iron has a ceramic heating element that quickly and evenly heats up. The heater consists of hard alloys, which allows for a long operation time at high temperatures not deformation, which increases the stability and prolongs the service life of the heater.
- Easy to read LCD display- temperature, power, airflow and operation mode are displayed on a large, easily readable LCD display.
- Extracts smoke from the soldering iron.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Power consumption: 700 W
- The station is controlled through a microcontroller that provides high stability
- The device has a PID controller
- Compact design with large and clear LCD display
- Soldering Iron Hotair:
- Blowing air through the compressor inside the station
- Smooth adjustmentof temperature in the range
- Adjustable temperature of hot air: 100-480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/-1 °C
- LCD display showing the actual power and temperature of blow
- Temperature setting with buttons
- Protection before reaching the high temperature and inform the alarm
- Length cable of the iron: up to 90 cm
- Soldering Iron Tip-based
- Soldering iron 908B
- Adjustable temperature soldering tip: 200°Cto 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
- Soldering iron power: 70 W
- The resistance to grounding: up to 2 Ω
- Potential regarding grounding: up to 2 mV
- System ESD safe
- Cable length of the iron: up to 100 cm
- Sleep mode: enabled after idle operation 0-99 minutes
- Station WEP 992DA+
- Stand for hotair iron
- Set of nozzles:
- round 2.5 mm
- round with a diameter of 4.4 mm
- round with a diameter of 7 mm
- round with a diameter of 9 mm
- square 12x12 mm
- Stand for tip-based iron along with a cleaning sponge
- Stand for the tin
- Soldering iron 908B with a T-I tip
- A gripper for lifting circuits
- Power cable