Product description: SenseCAP S2103 - CO2, temperature and humidity sensor - LoRaWAN - Seeedstudio 114992869
SenseCAP S2103 is equipped with a CO2 , temperature and humidity sensor. It communicates via the long-range wireless protocol LoRaWAN and Bluetooth. The industrial class module has been enclosed in an IP66 housing, it allows you to measure CO2 gas concentration in the range from 400 ppm to 10000 ppm, temperature from -40°C to 85°C and humidity in the range from 0% to 100% RH . Durability and long battery life ensure low maintenance costs of the module. The built-in Bluetooth chip allows OTA configuration and remote device management.
Main features of the SenseCAP S2103 sensor
- Simple setup : The user-friendly environment allows you to complete setup in four steps, no programming required.
- SenseCAP mobile application : the manufacturer has prepared the SenseCAP Mate application for mobile devices.
- Minimal maintenance cost : the sensor is enclosed in a sealed IP66 housing, configurable via Bluetooth and equipped with a 19 Ah battery.
- Compatible with worldwide LoRaWAN networks: Works with various types of LoRaWAN gateways and multiple LoRaWAN network servers (Helium, TTN, etc.) to enable fast connection to local LoRaWAN networks.
- High Performance Guarantee : Passed rigorous reliability testing to ensure high performance and long life.
Easy setup of the temperature and humidity sensor
The SenseCAP S210x series sensors are equipped with a sticker with a QR code and ID, allowing for configuration in 4 simple steps. The module is friendly for people with limited technical background, simple configuration allows you to quickly start measuring humidity and temperature.
- Download the SenseCAP Mate app
- Connect to the sensor via Bluetooth
- Set parameters:
- Platform and frequency plan
- uplink interval
- EUI and key
SenseCAP Mate mobile app
The SenseCAP Mate mobile application allows you to view data in a user-friendly interface, while checking the status of devices via Bluetooth communication. The user can set thresholds (focus on the data they need to take action on), intervals (improve battery performance) and set alarms if the data read is outside the safe range.
Minimum maintenance cost
Data read from the SenseCAP S2103 sensor can be sent over long distances: up to 2 km in urban areas and up to 10 km in rural areas, while maintaining minimal energy consumption. Bluetooth remote monitoring provides the greatest efficiency by saving time and effort needed to deploy and manage devices. A replaceable battery that lasts up to 10 years of use and an industrial IP66 housing that can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 85°C and harsh environmental conditions meet the demand for industrial IoT solutions based on LoRaWAN.
- Wireless data transmission within the range of up to 2 km in urban areas and up to 10 km in a straight line without interference.
- Bluetooth communication for quick configuration of the device via the application.
- IP66 protection class.
- Ultra low energy consumption. The battery lasts for 10 years of using the sensor.
- CO2, humidity and temperature sensor.
Compatible with worldwide LoRaWAN networks
The SenseCAP S201x series sensors work with different LoRaWAN bands, offering multi-server connectivity and extensive integration with IoT platforms. The manufacturer has prepared a user guide from which you will learn more about the separate network architecture when choosing different LoRaWAN network servers and platforms.
High performance guaranteed
SenseCAP S210x sensors passed 6 reliability tests prior to launch and met the requirements to operate in extreme environmental conditions. The manufacturer shall ensure that the performance and durability of the sensors comply with their specifications throughout their life cycle.
Using the SenseCAP S2103 sensor
- Animal breeding. Air quality is closely related to the proper development of animals, especially in some relatively enclosed spaces such as a barn or shed. Pets can get sick if there is too much carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air.
- Greenhouse. CO2 is important for photosynthesis. The right concentration of carbon dioxide is essential for high yields.
- Air quality monitoring in the office and at home. IAQ (indoor air quality) is strongly related to health and well-being.
- Industrial CO2 emissions. Constantly increasing levels of CO2 in the air are caused by the burning of fossil fuels, deforestation and industrial emissions, which can seriously affect climate change. With the SenseCAP S2013 sensor, you can continuously monitor your CO2 levels.
SenseCAP S2103 sensor specification
- Carbon Dioxide CO2:
- measuring range: from 400 ppm to 10000 ppm
- accuracy: 400 ppm to 5000 ppm: ±(30 + 3% MV)
- resolution: 1ppm
- measuring range: -40°C to 85°C
- accuracy: ± 0.2°
- resolution: 0.01°C
- long-term drift: < 0.03°C / year
- measuring range: from 0% to 100%
- accuracy: ±1.8%RH
- resolution: 0.01%RH
- long-term drift: < 0.25% RH
- Model: S2103
- Microcontroller: Wi-E5
- Protocol Supported: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: parameter change via app
- LoRaWAN Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / RU864 (supports 7 plans)
- transmission power: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136 dBm for SF12 BW = 125 kHz
- Communication range: from 2 km to 10 km (depending on the terrain)
- Sealing class: IP66
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 100% RH
- Battery life: 10 years
- Battery capacity: 19Ah
- Battery type: standard size D SOCI2
- Probe length: 5 m
- Weight: 285g
- SenseCAP S2103
- Self-drilling screws KA 4 x 20 mm
- Quick User Guide