The module working withArduino, which provides connectivity in GSM and GPRS. It allows for voice calls, sending SMS messages. It also has built-in GPS and LTE. On the board are: connector for SIM card, u.FL slot for mounting an externalantenna. NB-IoT is a new field of the Internet of things that supports a connection to the phone network in the WAN.
Applied SIM7000E module provides a connection through the network GPRS/LTE, and also has a GPS module. On the board is a slot for SIM card, connecting additional Arduino Shields is allowed by led out connectors.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The board has connectors compatible with Arduino Uno, Leonardo and derivatives. To get started with the device, sufficient is to connect the module and upload to Arduino manufacturer's code example.
- Supply voltage: 7 V to 12 V (required)
- Module controlled with AT commands
- Built-in GSM/LTE/GPS SIM7000E:
- Single band TDD-LTE B39
- Four band FDD-LTE B3 / B8 / B20 / B28
- GPRS/EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- LTE CAT-M1 (eMTC.): 375 kbps (up), 300 kbps (down)
- NB-IOT: 66 kbps (up), 32 kbps (down)
- EDGE Class: 236.8 kbps (up), 236.8 kbps (down)
- GPRS 85.6 kbps (up), 85.6 kbps (down)
- Output power:
- GSM900: 2
- GSM1800: 1W
- Current consumption:
- Power off: 7 uA
- PSM: 9 uA
- Idle: 11 uA
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Compass, Galileo, QZSS)
- Firmware update via USB
- Supports SIM card and NB-IoT card
- GSM antenna for U. FL connector
- Board sizes: 68,6 x 53,4 mm
- Patch module SIM7000E
- GSM antenna
- GPS antenna