Product description: LAD 500 N 15 mm/s 12 V electric actuator - 20 cm extension
Electric actuator with50 kg(500 N)load capacity. It is designed for a12-voltsupply. The device operates ata speedof15 mm/sec. Thanks to the use ofmetalgearmodesit is characterized by high strength and precision. The actuator has aprotectionclassIP65. The length of itsextensionis20 cm.Limit switchesprotect against exceeding the extension range.
Electric actuator LAD 500 N 15 mm/sec 12 V - extension 20 cm.
The actuator is controlled by means of buttons or relays. Thanks to its high tightness class, it can also be used in outdoor conditions. Its installation is facilitated by specially designedrear mounting. As in DCmotors,reversingthe polarity changes the direction of the extension.
Examples of application of the LAD 500 N electric linear actuator
- In industry and agriculture as a machine component
- The actuator can be used as an element in precision automation
- Home automation: opening and closing of doors, windows, gates
- In motor vehicles
- opening and closing the boot lid of off-road vehicles
- plough height adjustment in quads
- Photovoltaic installations
- Supporting the opening and closing of industrial valves
12V actuator specification
|Supply voltage||12 V DC|
|Current consumption||up to 2 A|
|Maximum power||500 N (50 kg)|
|Extension length||200 mm|
|Total length when folded in L1||310 mm|
|Operating temperature||from -25°C to 65°C|
LAD 500 N 12 V.