Product description: TFT LCD Display - 1,54'' 240 x 240 px IPS - with microSD card slot - DFRobot DFR0649
TFT LCDdisplay with a resolution of240 x 240 pxand a diagonal of1.54''. Manufactured by DFRobot and compatible with the most popular microcontrollers such as Arduino Uno, Leonardo, ESP32, ESP8266 or FireBeetle. It featureslow power consumption, has a wide viewing angle and supportsSPI(4-pin) andGDI: communication for convenient plug-and-play connection.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Leonard or ESP32 microcontrollers
- 16-bit color depth RGGB565
- Wide viewing angle and high resolution
- Plug&Play GDI interface, which reduces the number of wires during connection
- Built-in microSD memory card slot (card not included)
- TFT LCD display 240 x 240 px
- Connection cable
- FPC tape - 10 cm
Pinout description of the DFR0649 display
- VCC- power supply pin with voltage from 3,3 V to 5 V.
- GND- ground pin.
- SCLK- communication interface clock line pin.
- MOSI- data transmission pin; send - master / receive - slave.
- MISO- data transmission pin; send - slave / receive - master.
- CS- chip select pin.
- RES- RESET pin.
- DC- data / command select pin.
- BL- pin responsible for display backlight.
- SDCS- chip select pin for microSD card.
Equipped with ST7789 controller chip, it works with popular microcontrollers such as Arduino UNO, Leonardo or ESP32.
Technical specification of the display
- Circuit: ST7789
- Compatible with: Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ESP32, ESP8266, FireBeetle M0 (it is recommended to use Arduino IDE 1.8.10 and newer)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: 17 mA
- Resolution: 240 x 240 px
- Diagonal size: 1.54''
- Communication interface: SPI
- Brightness: 250 Cd/m2
- IPS viewing angle: 80/80/80/80
- Color Depth: 16-bit RGB565
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- Standard mounting hole diameter: 2 mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 39 mm
- Weight: 19 g