Product description: Gravity - LED Button - Green - DFRobot DFR0785-G
Module with a round monostablebutton. Equipped with an additional backlight, which is responsible for the built-in LED located under a transparent cap. When the cap is pressed, the LED lights up and glows green. When the button is pressed, the module generates high state and the LED turns on. When the button is released, the module outputs LOW and the LED goes off. Switches of this type can be part of the design of backlit keyboards or music playback panels. Gravity - LED Button can be used for example with micro:bit from BBC or Arduino.
LED Button pinout description
- D - control pin, output signal port
- "+" - VCC, power supply pin from 3.3 V to 5 V
- "-" - GND, system ground pin
What is the Gravity connector?
Modules of Gravity series are equipped with PH2.0-3P connector, with the use of which you can make fast and convenient connection of elements. The Gravity system does not require soldering, and its use is particularly appreciated in projects based on prototyping. Gravity connector has 3 lines: GND - circuit ground, VCC - power pin and D/S - signal line.
Technical specification Gravity - LED Button
- Operating voltage range: from 3.3 V to 5 V (recommended 3.3 V)
- Output signal type: digital
- Button type: monostable (self-locking)
- Connector: Gravity standard (PH2.0-3P)
- Backlighting: LED
- Backlight colour: green
- Shape of the button: round
- Supported programming environments: Arduino, Mind+, MakeCode
- Module dimensions: 27 x 26,5 mm
Contents of kit
- Gravity - LED Button - green LED backlit button
- Dedicated connection cable - digital
In our shop you will also find other electrical buttons and switches. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the available range.