Product description: Fermion - ADKey Board - 10 keys tact switch matrix - DFRobot DFR0792
A board in the form of a matrixkeyboardmanufactured by DFRobot. It has10 tact switch buttons, with attached overlays in two colors - 10 pieces ofwhiteand 10 pieces ofblackoverlays. The matrix can be used to controlDFRPlayer ProorDFPlayerMini. It is easy to integrate with various components, and can be used to extend the controller board with 10 additional buttons using only one analog port. The module operates from3.3V to 5V. The keyboard has square shape with dimensions of 40 x 40 mm.
Connection diagram of the board withDFRduinoboard - Arduino derivative.
Leads description and connection diagram
- GND - system ground
- VCC - power supply pin within the range from 3.3 V to 5 V
- A - analog port to control the matrix
- K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8, K9, K0 - button pins
In our offer you can also find othermatrix keyboardswhich are compatible with Arduino. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with available range.
Technical specification of the module
- Type: matrix with buttons
- Module's power supply: from 3,3 V to 5 V
- Number of buttons: 10
- Buttondesignations: K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8, K9, K0
- Button dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 mm
- Module dimensions: 40 x 40 mm
- Fermion: ADKey Board - matrix of 10 buttons - 1 pc.
- Button caps - black - 10 pcs.
- Button caps - white - 10 pcs.
- Goldpin 1x3 strip - 2,54mm pitch - 1 pc.