Product description: LattePanda Sigma - 16 GB RAM - M.2 NVMe - Intel Core i5-1340P
LattePanda Sigma is another version of the popular single board computer (SBC). The minicomputer was based on the 13th generation Intel processor - Intel Core i5-1340P with 12 cores and 16 threads. It is clocked from 1.9 GHz to 4.6 GHz for Performance-Core cores. It has an integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics graphics chip clocked from 400 MHz to 1450 MHz. The board is equipped with 16 GB of dual-channel LPDDR5 6400 MHz RAM . M.2 (NVMe/SATA) and SATA 6 Gb/s connectors allow for the installation of SSD and HDD drives. Additional WiFi , 4G, 5G modules allow you to expand the minicomputer's capabilities with wireless communication. The many available pins also include USB3.2, Thunderbolt 4, Ethernet, HDMI, and eDP. The ATmega32U4-MU coprocessor is compatible with Arduino and allows the use of GPIO connectors to connect sensors and many other modules. The computer supports Windows 10, 11 and Linux .
The manufacturer has prepared a detailed user's guide , which makes it much easier to start working with the minicomputer - check it out!
Main features of LattePanda Sigma
- The 13th generation Intel processor - Intel Core i5-1340P with 12 cores and 16 threads is characterized by very good performance.
- Fast RAM - 16 GB of dual-channel LPDDR5 memory clocked at 6400 MHz allows you to use many applications simultaneously while maintaining high speed.
- Wireless communication possibilities - built-in M.2 connectors allow the use of WiFi, as well as 4G and 5G modules.
- Multiple video outputs - HDMI 2.1, USB Type C (DP 1.4a with resolution up to 8K) and eDP for use in embedded systems.
- High data transfer speed - 2 x USB3.2 Gen 2, 2 x Thunderbolt 4, 2 x Ethernet 2.5GbE guarantee fast data transfer between devices.
- The built-in Atmega32U4-MU coprocessor - compatible with Arduino - thanks to the GPIO connectors allows you to connect sensors or actuators.
- Support for Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems, as well as Linux systems: Ubuntu, Promox VE.
Pinout layout on the LattePanda board
- Thunderbolt 4
- Micro SIM card slot
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Power button with LED
- Coprocessor reset button
- Power connector 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm DC Jack
- Thunderbolt 4
- HDMI 2.1
- Ethernet 2.5GbE RJ45
- Ethernet 2.5GbE RJ45
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- 3.5mm audio jack
- SATA data connector
A detailed description of the pinouts can be found in the documentation .
What is needed to run LattePanda?
- M.2 or SATA disk - for installing the operating system and storing data
- Power supply - a dedicated 90 W power supply is included in the set
- External monitor - connected to the HDMI or USB Type C (Thunderbolt) port
- HDMI/USB Type C cable - required to connect the monitor, it is also possible to use an eDP display
- Keyboard and mouse - to control the minicomputer
- Operating system - e.g. Windows 10, Windows 11 or Linux
The manufacturer has prepared a guide for easier installation of the operating system.
LattePanda Sigma minicomputer communication
Despite its compact dimensions, the minicomputer offers many interfaces known from PC computers. These include:
- USB type A : 2 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.2 Gen2 (10 Gb/s)
- USB Type C : 2 x Thunderbolt 4 (40 Gb/s)
- Ethernet : 2 x 2.5GbE RJ45 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s with WOL function
- M.2 connectors - allow you to connect SSD drives and wireless communication modules
- SATA connector - allows the use of 2.5" and 3.5" SSD and HDD drives
- GPIO - pins of the ATmega32U4-MU coprocessor can be used to operate many peripheral devices, including: sensors, buttons and engines
|Technical specifications of LattePanda Sigma|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-1340P|
|Number of cores||12 (16 threads)|
|Operating Systems|| Windows|
|CPU clock speed||from 1.9 GHz to 4.6 GHz|
|Graphic layout||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|RAM||16 GB LPDDR5-6400 (dual-channel)|
|Coprocessor||Atmega32U4-MU compatible with Arduino|
|GPIO socket||34-pin female connector|
|USB interfaces|| 2 x USB2.0 type A|
2 x USB3.2 Gen2 Type A
2 x Thunderbolt 4 - USB Type C connector
|Network interface||2 x Ethernet ports 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s|
|Video|| 1 x HDMI 2.1|
1 x DP 1.4a - USB type C connector
1 x eDP 1.4b display connector
|Audio||microphone and headphone connector - 3.5 mm Jack|
|M.2 connectors|| 2 x M.2 M key - PCIe 4.0 x4, PCIe 3.0 x4|
1 x M.2 B key - SATA III/PCIe 3.0 x1, 4G, 5G communication modules
1 x SATA 6Gb/s port
1 x M.2 E key - for CNVio/PCIe WiFi modules
|Power connectors|| 1 x DC Jack 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm - 12 V to 20 V|
1 x USB Type C - PD 20V
|Additional pins|| 1 x 4-pin USB2.0 connector - 2.0 mm pitch|
1 x 4-pin fan connector - 1.27 mm pitch
1 x 9-pin connector - front panel - 2.54 mm pitch
1 x 9-pin connector - audio input/output - 2.54 mm pitch
1 x COM - RS232, RS485
|RTC battery||CR1220 - 3V|
|Working temperature||from 0℃ to 45℃|
|Plate dimensions||146 x 102 x 24 mm|
- 1 x LattePanda Sigma - 16 GB RAM - M.2 NVMe - Intel Core i5-1340P
- 1 x Cooling fan (built-in)
- 1 x Metal bottom protection plate
- 2 x Thermopad for M.2 SSD
- 1 x DC Jack Power Adapter
- 3 x Power Cord (EU, US, UK)
- 1 x RTC Battery
- 1 x User Manual