- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 4 V
- Current consumption per coil: 1,2 A
- Coil resistance 3.3 Ω
- Winding inductance: 2.8 mH
- Holding torque 3.17 kg*cm (0.31 Nm)
- Outputs: unipolar (six wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 48 mm (without shaft)
Details in thetechnical documentation.
Unipolar stepper motor, six-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). It is powered by 4 V, draws 1200 mA per coil. Torque is 3.17 kg*cm (0.31 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 48 mm (NEMA 17).
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller -easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also preparedinstructionsfor connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers