Product description: ZigBee smart thermostatic head - POPP POPZ701721
Popp brand smart thermostatic head for radiator. The electronic head is powered by two AA batteries and communicates using the ZigBee 3.0 standard. The thermostat works with Aeotec Smart Home Hub, homee and POPP ZB-Stick gateways as well as with Conbee II or CC2531 using the ZigBee2MQTT protocol. Using a thermostat head helps you save energy and increase your comfort.
Intelligent functions of the ZigBee POPP thermostatic head
- Open window detection. The Popp thermostat is equipped with a temperature sensor that will detect an open window by a sudden drop in temperature. The head, upon detecting an open window, will automatically lower the set temperature to save energy and heating costs.
- Heating only when needed. Custom heating schedule set in the gateway, allows you to set the temperature according to the time of day.
- Control from anywhere in the world. With a compatible ZigBee gateway, the thermostat can be controlled from anywhere in the world. You can increase the room temperature when you return from vacation or work.
- Precise temperature control. With the built-in temperature sensor, the head can measure the current room temperature. The learning function allows you to measure the size of the room and adjust the valve opening.
- Simple control. Ability to control the temperature at any time. Easily set a comfortable temperature through a dedicated network gateway or directly through the thermostat.
- Compatibility. The Popp thermostatic head is equipped with the ZigBee communication standard. This allows control via compatible gateways such as Aeotec Smart Home Hub, SmartThings or via ConBee II or CC2531 via the ZigBee2MQTT protocol in the HomeAssistant system.
- Voice control. Ability to connect the head to Amazon Alexa compatible ZigBee.
- Reliable and quiet. The Popp thermostatic head is based on proven technology from the market leader in heating thermostats. With a noise level of less than 30 dBa, the thermostat lets you sleep soundly.
- Easy installation. The radiator thermostat can be installed in minutes, without professional tools. With the included adapters (RA, M30, RAV and RAVL), the thermostat fits 98% of all radiators.
Main features of the ZigBee POPP POPZ701721 thermostat
- Programming and control via ZigBee gateway
- ZigBee 3.0
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz / <40 mw="" li="">
- Compatible with Aeotec Smart Home Hub, SmartThings, Home Assistant and Amazon Alexa Echo Plus
- Energy saving
- Easy to install and operate
- Automatic detection of open window by temperature drop or ZigBee command
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Precise PID temperature control
- Adaptive learning
- Easy to read LCD display
- 180° display rotation
- Parental lock function
- Anti-freeze protection function
- Valve training function
- Backlit display
- Up to 2 years battery life
- Visual low battery warning
- Fits RA, M30, RAV (adapter included) and RTD, M28, Caleffi, Giacomini (adapter not included)
- Temperature setting range: from 5°C to 35°C
- Built-in temperature sensor range: from -20°C to 65°C
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Power consumption: 3 mW in standby mode, 1.2 W during activity
- Spindle movement: linear, from 4.5 mm, max. 2 mm on valve (1 mm/s)
- IP rating: 20
- ZigBee POPP thermostatic head POPZ701721
- Adaptor RA, M30, RAV and RAVL
- Allen wrench
- 2x alkaline batteries