A simple magnetic field sensor with digital output. It is supplied with the voltage of from 3.3 V to 5 V, it works with Arduino modules. The kit includes a cable adapted toDFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The sensor works with any microcontroller with digital inputs, includingArduino. To read data, simply connect the power supply and output pin to any input of the microcontroller, and read its status.
Example of connecting the sensor withArduino.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- System: OH9249
- Details about measuring ranges available inthe documentation
- Communication: digital signal 0/1
- Cable for connection withDFRobot IO Expansion Shield
- Board sizes: 22 x 30 mm
- Digital magnetic field sensor
- Connecting cable