Product description: M5Stamp Pico DIY Kit - development kit with ESP32-PICO-D4 - M5Stack
M5Stamp Pico manufactured by M5Stack with ESP32-PICO-D4 microcontroller, 2.4 GHz WiFi / Bluetooth wireless communication, 600 DMIPS, 520 kB SRAM and 4 MB Flash memory. It can be programmed using the UIFlow graphical editor. It is ideal for any application that is implemented in limited space or battery powered. It works well for home automation projects, smart sensors and other IoT devices.
Special features of M5Stamp Pico DIY Kit
- Chipset: ESP32-PICO-D4 (dual band 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Programmable with UIFlow graphical editor
- Multi-IO pinout, support for multiple forms of application (SMT, DIP, fly-by-wire)
- Integrated programmable RGB LEDs and buttons
- Compactness - miniature module
- M5Stamp Pico - 1 pc.
- ESP32 module
- Sticker with description of leads - 1 pc
- Connectors with 2.54 mm pitch - 4 pcs.
- Grove 90° connector - 1 pc.
- Allen wrench - 1 pc.
Technical specification M5Stamp Pico DIY Kit
- Microcontroller: ESP32-PICO-D4 2.4 GHz WiFi / Bluetooth, 600 DMIPS, 520 kB SRAM
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- Input voltage: 5 V / 500 mA
- Power consumption:
- Standby mode: 5 V / 29 mA
- WiFi STA mode: 5 V / 60 mA
- Bluetooth mode: 5 V / 84 mA
- deep sleep mode: 5 V / 0.35 mA
- Wireless communication:
- AP mode: 16 m
- Bluetooth mode: 110 m
- Class Bluetooth mode: 90 m
- Utility interface: programmable button and RGB led
- Antenna: 3D 2.4 GHz
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n (up to 150 Mbps for 802.11n), 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth: V4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standard, NZIF receiver, sensitivity to -97 dBm
- Pinouts: ADC and DAC, touch sensor, SD/SDIO/MMC host controller, SPI, SDIO/SPI slave controller, EMAC, PWM, LED PWM, UART, I2C, I2S, IR, GPIO