Product description: Camera 64 MPx with autofocus for Raspberry Pi - ArduCam B0399
The ArduCam camera module is designed to work with Raspberry Pi minicomputers. The camera was based on a Sony sensor with a resolution of up to 64 MPx, 9152 x 6944 px . Equipped with manual and automatic focus , supports ePTZ with 10x digital zoom . The Pi Hawk-eye is compatible with the official Raspberry Pi V1 and V2 cameras. It connects to the minicomputer via the MIPI CSI-2 connector. It is compatible with libcamera software.
The maximum resolution of 64 MPx is only supported by Raspberry Pi model 4B and CM4, it is limited for other platforms.
The main features of the camera
- 64 MPx - the first camera for Raspberry Pi offering parameters such as smartphones.
- Autofocus - the most versatile focus (automatic / manual / etc.).
- 10x zoom - Supports ePTZ for close-ups.
- Supports libcamera - native software compatibility with a format similar to V1 / V2 cameras.
- Optical format: 1 / 1.7 "
- Type of focus: manual / automatic
- Resolution: 64 MPx, 9152 x 6944 px
- Video mode (Raspberry Pi):
- 1080p / 30 fps
- 720p / 60 fps
- 640 x 480p / 60/90 fps
- Video mode (camera module):
- 1280 x 720 px / 120 fps
- 1920 x 1080 px / 60 fps
- 2312 x 1736 px / 30 fps
- 3840 x 2160 px / 20 fps
- 4624 x 3472 px / 10 fps
- 9152 x 6944 px / 2.7 fps
- Color Filter: Quad Bayer Coding (QBC)
- Supported platforms (for 64 MPx resolution): Raspberry Pi 4B / CM4
- Supported platforms (for 16 MPx resolution): Raspberry Pi 2/3 / CM3 / Zero W / Zero 2 W
- Raspberry Pi OS: Bullseye (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Focus: 8 cm to infinity
- Focal ratio: F1.8
- Focal length: 5.1 mm
- Viewing angle: 84 °
- Shutter type: rolling
- Output format: JPEG / YUV / RGB / RAW10
- Dimensions: 25 x 24 mm
- 1x 64 MPx camera with autofocus for Raspberry Pi - ArduCam B0399
- 1x 15-pin FPC ribbon cable with a length of 15 cm