Product description: Firebeetle M0 - development board - ATSAMD21G18 - DFRobot DFR0652
Firebeetle M0 module in the form of development board produced by DFRobot. It contains an ATSAMD21G18 chip with an ARM Cortex M0+ processor clocked at 48 MHz. It has 32 kB of SRAM, 256 Flash memory and 16 MB of SPI Flash. Moreover, the Firebeetle M0 is also equipped with a USB Type C connector.
The manufacturer provides a product wiki page that includes a detailed user guide with driver installation instructions and sample program codes.
- Module compatible with FireBeetle V2 series products from DFRobot
- High board performance with low power consumption
- Embedded U-disk based on Flash SPI technology
- Built-in FPC connector for easy connection to the display
- Equipped with USB type C port
- Compact size allows convenient use of the board in many projects
- Firebeetle M0 programming board
- 1x14 pin straight socket - 2.54 mm pitch
- 1x18 pin straight socket - 2.54 mm pitch
- Goldpin 1x14 pin connector - 2.54 mm pitch
- Goldpin 1x18 pin connector with a pitch of 2.54 mm
- 3V3 - output from 3.3 V regulator
- GND - ground of the circuit
- VIN - power supply pin 5 V
- EN - pin activating the 3,3 V regulator
- SDA - data line of I2C communication interface
- SCL - clock line of i2C communication interface
- SCK / MOSI / MISO - pins of SPI communication interface
- RST - RESET pin
- DC - data / command select pin
- CS - Chip Select pin
Technical specification of Firebeetle M0 board
- Version: V1.0
- Chip: ATSAMD21G18
- processor: ARM Cortex M0+
- frequency: 48 MHz
- SRAM memory: 32 kB
- flash memory: 256 kB
- SPI Flash memory: 16 MB
- Supply voltage: up to 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Current consumption: 10 µA
- Maximum charging current: 500 mA
- Communication interfaces:
- 1 x SPI
- 1 x I2C
- 2 x UART
- GPIO pinouts: 25, including PWM available for all ports
- Built-in USB type C connector
- ADC: 12-bit - 6 pcs.
- DAC: 10-bit - 1 pc
- Embedded RGB LED: WS2812
- Compatible with FireBeetle V2 series products
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C to 85°C
- Mounting holes: M2
- Internal diameter: 2 mm
- PCB dimensions: 25.4 x 60 mm
Firebeetle M0 - development board - ATSAMD21G18 - DFRobot DFR0652
Firebeetle M0 is a simple board which can be perfect for the beginning of adventure with programmable electronics. It will also prove useful as an additional component in projects requiring several types of hardware.
One of the most famous manufacturers of embedded systems, DFRobot, placed the ATSAMD21G18 chip with ARM Cortex M0+ processor in Firebeetle M0 module. The clock frequency is 48 MHz. Additionally, we have at our disposal a considerable amount of Flash memory, SPI flash memory and SRAM.
Firebeetle M0 - fast board with ARM Cortex M0+ processor in an attractive price
Firebeetle M0 is a development board that can be recommended to anyone looking for the most efficient hardware at a low price. Good microcontroller, operational and functional memory, make it a reliable hardware. An advantage over other products in this class is the USB Type C port.
We also invite you to check out other Firebeetle series main modules from manufacturer DFRobot, Raspberry Pi and Arduino modules like Arduino Micro and Arduino Uno.