Product description: Early school education with Genibot - part I - Anna Świć
The book Early School Education with Genibot is a package of scenarios developed by the author Anna Świć based on her experience in working with children in the early school age.Genibotis an educational robot that enables children to learn programming through play. Despite its advanced technological solutions and many functions it has been equipped with, the robot remains relatively easy to operate.
Genibotrobot - available in our shop.
Genibotis a robot that can be programmed without the use of computer equipment, using cards with special markers that the robot recognizes. The way the cards are arranged is consistent with the methodology of introducing the basics of programming on a coding mat. The lessons are planned, consistent and the level of difficulty is gradually increased. Working with Genibot is not difficult, it does not require much preparation on the part of the teacher or having specialist skills. Genibot is ideal forgroup, team and individual work. The topics of the scenarios and suggested ways of carrying out the activities correspond to the core curriculum of early school education.
- We care about the environment
- Noun, verb, adjective - we consolidate parts of speech with Genibot
- Solar system with Genibot
- Travel around Poland with Genibot
- Square or rectangle - we learn about geometrical shapes with the Genibot
- 24 hours from the life of Genibot
- Stairs to the loop
- Musical code
- Mathematical slalom with the Genibot
- Healthy eating - introducing the concept of functions
Contents of the kit
- Lesson Pack - Early Childhood Education with Genibot - Part I
- Over 160 pages of materials
- Worksheets for students