Interactive sensor that can recognize gestures in 3D and also track the motion. The sensor can distinguish the clockwise and reverse clockwiserotation to specify the direction of movement. The module is based on technology GetsIC using the detection of the electric field in the area. Supply voltage is from 3.3 V to 5 V, and the detection range is around 5 cm.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The module has six pins. The kit includes the goldpin strap which must be self-soldered on the module.
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|VCC||The module power supply is from 3.3 V to 5 V.|
|MCLR||The reset is activated by the low status.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus.|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Measuring range: up to 5 cm
- Induction range: up to 10 cm
- Communications: I2C bus (address: 0x42)
- Spatial resolution: 150 dpi
- Connectors: holes fro goldpin straps - 2.54 mm pitch (included)
- Two mounting holes with a diameter of 3 mm
- Module dimensions: 72 x 54 mm