- Reduced price
Product description: Gravity - alcohol sensor 0-5ppm - I2C / UART - DFRobot SEN0376
Sensormanufactured byDFRobotforaccurate measurementofalcoholconcentration in the air. It is used during low alcohol concentration measurement, inbreathalyzers, smart vehicles and projects containinggasdetection mission. Measured measuring range isfrom 0 ppm to 5 ppm. The module has aGravitycompatible connector and uses two interfaces: anI2Cbus and aUARTto communicate with the main module. It is compatible with microcontrollers such as Arduino.
Description of module pinouts
- D/T (SDA/TX)- I2C communication interface data line pin / UART interface data transmission pin.
- C/R (SCL/RX)- I2C communication interface clock line pin / UART data transmission pin.
- - (GND)- chip ground pin.
- + (VCC)- power supply pin from 3.3 V to 5 V.
Technical specification of Alcohol sensor from DFRobot
- Gases that may affect reliability: benzene (C6H6), toluene (C7H8), acetic acid (CH3COOH), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V DC
- Power: 0.05 W (at 5 V supply)
- Communication interface: I2C / UART
- Measuring range: 0 ppm to 5 ppm
- Measurement resolution: < 0.01 ppm (10 ppb)
- Preheating time: ≤3 min
- Response time: ≤60 s
- Recovery time: ≤60 s
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- Permissible humidity during operation: 15% to 90% RH
- Storage temperature: from 0°C to 25°C
- Connectors: connectors compatible with Gravity system
- Module dimensions: 27 x 37 mm
Contents of the kit
- Alcohol sensor
- Connection cable with Grove connector
- Spacer sleeve M3 x 10 mm - 4 pcs.
- Mounting screws M5 x 5 mm - 8 pcs.
- When the module is first commissioned, it is recommended that the preheating should last for approximately 24 to 48 hours.
- The alcohol concentration during preheating will stabilize after 3 minutes, so ignore the data generated during this time.