Product description: Bigtreetech SKR v1.4 32-bit motherboard
Bigtreetech SKR v1.4 is a 32 bit motherboard with ARM Cortex-M3 processor and 100 MHz LPC1768 chip. It is used, among others in the Biqu B1 printer. The board supports I2C, SPI communication interfaces. It also has the option of extending its functionality with WiFi connectivity based on the ESP-01S module. BTT SKR v1.4, in addition to the connectors that allow you to connect the most important components of the 3D printer, offers great opportunities for easy expansion of the device.
Presentation of the Bigtreetech v1.4 motherboard .
The main features of the Bigtreetech motherboard
- Bigtreetech v1.4 32-bit is compatible with several types of stepper motor drivers. The board provides support for drivers: TMC5161, TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988
- It allows you to add WiFi connectivity by installing a dedicated ESP-01 module
- It has the pins of I2C and SPI communication interfaces, useful in DIY projects
- It allows you to connect stepper motor drivers in the Step / Dir and UART modes
- There are two Z axis ports on the board, which avoids problems with additional external drive expansion modules
- The board has three connectors dedicated to fans, and one for a CNC fan (used in DIY projects)
- Bigtreetech v1.4 supports TFF, LCD2004, LCD12864 screens with diagonals of 2.4 '', 2.8 '', 3.5 ''
- There is a NeoPixel LED strip connector on the board. For its correct operation, a dedicated DC / DC converter must be used
- The thermistor connection on the board is secured by the use of a thermistor and a varistor
Specification of the Bigtreetech SKR v1.4 32-bit motherboard
- Supply voltage: 12 V to 24 V DC
- Logic voltage: 3.3 V
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M3
- Clock frequency: 100 MHz
- Supported printer types (according to motion kinematics): XYZ, Delta, Kossel, Ultimaker, CoreXY
- Supported communication interfaces: SPI, I2C, WiFi
- Compatible with stepper motor drivers supporting Step / Dir and UART modes
- Communication: USB type B socket, microSD card reader
- Dimensions: 109.67 x 84.3 mm
- BTT SKR v1.4 32-bit motherboard
- USB type A cable - USB type B
Bigtreetech SKR v1.4 32-bit motherboard
We offer a high-end Bigtreetech v1.4 32-bit motherboard. The equipment is equipped with the most modern communication systems, it enables the introduction of many extensions and the use of own solutions. First of all, the motherboard is a part that is perfect for use in a 3D printer.
The device supports many drivers for various types of stepper motors that can be used for the operation of a 3D printer (for example, for precise movement of the extruder in the X, Y and Z axes).
The board on which you will build a 3D printer
The device has a WiFi communication module, thanks to the appropriate hardware software, you will be able to control it even via the Internet. Communication connectors such as SPI and I 2 C are also very important.
In our offer you will find even more parts and accessories for 3D printers, thanks to which you will be able to repair damaged equipment or even build your own from scratch.