Product description: Camera interface extension kit for Raspberry Pi - Uctronics U6248
The extension kit allows you to replace the FPC ribbon with an Ethernet LAN cable. With its help, you can significantly increase the length of the cable and place the camera module at a distance of up to 15 m from the Raspberry Pi minicomputer. The kit consists of two parts: the transmitter board (Tx) , which is connected to the Raspberry Pi camera module, and the receiving board (Rx) , which is connected to the Raspberry Pi via a row of GPIO pins.
The main features of the extension kit
- Designed for Raspberry Pi: the purpose is to increase the distance between the camera and the Raspberry Pi minicomputer.
- Length up to 15 meters: Using a LAN cable, you can place the camera up to 15 meters from the Raspberry Pi.
- Easy installation and configuration: plug & play connection. There is no need to install additional software or scripts. Please note that drivers are required when working with the ArduCam IMX159 16 MPx AF (B0371 ) camera.
- Supported cameras: Raspberry Pi Camera V1, Raspberry Pi Camera V2, Raspberry Pi High Quality (HQ) and a 16 MPx camera with autofocus. It can work with a set of synchronized four cameras (B0388) also with a 15-meter connection.
Extension kit specification
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi
- Connection: GPIO
- Interface: CSI / RJ45
- Max. cable length: 15 m
- Rx receiver module
- Tx transmitter module
- 1 m LAN cable
- FPC tape for transmission MIPI CSI-2 8 cm - 2 pcs.
- A set of mounting screws