Product Description: Argon IR remote control for Argon One V2 and M.2 enclosures - B20-008-AR-RMT
The infrared remote control manufactured by Argon 40, is powered by twoAAA 1.5V batteries(not included, to be purchased separately). The product has a plastic housing in black. The device is compatible with ArgonOne V2andArgon One M.2chassis. OnRaspbian,after installing Argon Script,the remote control buttons can be configured via a terminal by typing:'argonone-ir'. In conjunction with the Argon ONE, it worksin LibreELEC, once the Argon software forLibreELECis installed on the system.
Installation instructions for Raspberry Pi OS
- Connect to the Internet. Install the Argon One Configuration Script. Type in the terminal:
curl https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh | bash
- Press the power and volume button. Then go to the terminal application and type:
Follow the instructions that appear on the terminal.
Note: First press the power button and reboot.Only then you can activate the other buttons.
Remote control specifications
- Manufacturer: Argon 40
- Model: B20-008-AR-RMT
- Compatibility with:Argon One V2andArgon One M.2
- Power: 2 xAAA 1.5 V R03 batteries(not supplied)
- Colour: Black
- Remote control dimensions: 151 x 40 x 15 mm
Scope of delivery
- Remote control
- Installation manual