Product description: 42-40 extruder stepper motor for Creality Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5 Plus, Ender-5 Pro 3D printers
42-40 stepper motor with a 7mm wide brass gear set on the shaft , which acts as a knurl. Used in the extruders of the following models of Creality 3D printers: CR-10 S5, CR-10 v2, CR-20, Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5 Plus, Ender-5, Ender-5 Pro. This product is an original Creality spare part.
Our store also offers a wide range of Creality 3D printers, spare parts and accessories useful during the work.
What is an extruder?
The extruder is the part of the 3D printer responsible for moving the filament thread. The thermoplastic material is placed between the pulley and the knurl on the stepper motor shaft. The print material is pushed this way to the downstream components of the 3D printer.
Extruder stepper motor specification - Creality 42-60
- Manufacturer: Creality
- Spare part type: stepper motor
- Motor type: stepper motor 42-40
- Compatible models of Creality 3D printers: CR-10 S5, CR-10 V2, CR20, Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5 Plus, Ender-5, Ender-5 Pro
- A 7mm wide brass toothed gear is mounted on the motor shaft
- Motor dimensions: 41 x 41 x 42 mm
- Shaft length: 13.5 mm