Product description: Soil moisture sensor - analog and digital output - expansion module Unit for M5Stack developer modules
Soil moisturesensorin a form ofUnittype extension module. It is compatible with theM5Stackfamily of development modules, which includes M5Stack Core, M5Atom and M5Stick. The sensor can be used to determinesoil moisture in potsand home gardens. It has exposed probes with two outputs:analoganddigital, which work together as avariable resistor. The probesare not resistant to floodingor corrosion, so the manufacturer recommends not storing them for too long in a humid environment. The device communicates with the development module using theI2Cinterface.Grovetype cables are used to connect the extension to the main modules. A dedicated connection cable is included in the kit.
- Programmable using popular platforms, which include UIFlow and Arduino
- Equipped with analog output and digital output
- Uses I2C bus to communicate with development modules
- Applies to projects on a mission to monitor soil moisture in pots and home gardens
- The sensor probe is not waterproof or corrosion resistant. It is not recommended to store the module in a humid place for a long time.
Connecting the sensor to theM5Stack Coredevelopment module. The subject of the sale is unit type extension, developer module should be bought separately.
Technical specification of the sensor
- Compatible with development modules: M5Stack Core, A5Atom, M5Stick
- Communication interface: I2C
- 1 x analog output
- 1 x digital output
- Built-in ADC converter
- Supported programming platforms: Arduino, UlFlow (Blockly, Python)
- LEGO compatible module
- Module dimensions: 64.4 x 24.1 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 5 g
Contents of the kit
- Soil moisture sensor module - Unit type extension
- Connecting cable with Grove connector