The wi-fi module and Bluetooth, based on the system ESP32. On board is 8 GPIO ports with support for I2C and SPI, analog input and a connector with a 3.7 V lipol battery. It has a software in the Arduino IDE.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Module dimensions: 51 x 22.7 x 7.3 mm, terminal pitch is 2.54 mm. The kit includes: module and goldpinstrips for self-soldering.
Controller Feather designed for mobile projects. Thanks to the integrated connector, possible is powering it from the rechargeable battery LiPol 3.7 V. The battery voltage was led through an analog pin so you can constantly monitor the state of charge of lipol. Also, available is powering from the microUSB port.
|BAT||Voltage with a lipol battery 3.7 V.|
|EN||Pin disabling voltage regulator 3.3 V after you attach the low state. By default, in the high state.|
|USB||The voltage of the microUSB port is 5 V.|
Pin to reset the system after indicating the low state. By default, in the high state. It has a voltage converter 3.3 V - 5 V
|3B||Regulator's output 3.3 V.|
|GND||The weight of the system.|
A0, A1, A2,
A3, A4, A5
|Analog inputs or GPIO|
Clock pin of I2C communication.
Data pin of I2C communication.
|SCK||Clock pin of SPI communication.|
Pin of input data of the SPI communication.
Pin of the output datain SPI communication.
The pin of the receiver of the UART communication with the voltage converter 3.3 V - 5 V
The pin of the transmitter of the UART communication withvoltage Converter 3.3 V - 5 V
Pin Enable for ESP8266. By default, in the high state. Providing low state, resets the system. It works with a voltage of 3.3 V.
13, 12, 27, 33,
15, 32, 14, 21
GPIO pinsor analog inputs for the user's operation. They work with a voltage of 3.3 V, the current delivery of each pin is 12 mA.
- Supply voltage: lipol 3.7 V or USB 5 V slot
- The module is based on ESP32
- Microcontroller: Tensilica LX6
- Clock Frequency: 240 MHz
- Built-in wi-fi module: 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Bluetooth module: classical / BLE
- The logic of leads: 3.3 V
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Voltage regulator 3.3 V / 500 mA
- Built-in charging lipol module 100 mA with a LED which informs about the status
- The number of GPIO pins: 8 / 14
- No. of analog inputs: 6 / 14
- Support for I2C and SPI interfaces
- Built-in UART interface
- Interface of the capacitive touch
- OpenOCD interface with Trax 32 KB
- Supported SD cards interface
- SDIO master / slave 50 MHz
- The Reset Button
- Hall Sensor
- Built-in PCB antenna
- Terminal pitch: 2.54 mm
- The module has goldpins for self-soldering
- Module dimensions: 51 x 22.7 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 6.8 g