Description: Adafruit NeoPixel Jewel - ring LED RGB 7 x WS2812 5050
The ring consists of 7 individually addressedRGB LEDs WS2812 with integrated control unit. Module needs one microcontroller output. The LEDs are arranged in a circle with an outer diameter of 23 mm. Each of them consumes a current of 18 mA, which in this case gives a total value of approx. 130 mA. The circuit can be powered with a voltage of 5 V.
The used communication Protocol allows the serial connection of the LEDs. Another circuit should be connected to the output connector, combining with each other respectively, 5V, GND, DOUT and DIN. The manufacturer notes that when working with more than 500 LEDs, may not be enough RAM in theArduino Uno system.
ConnectionThe device has four terminals:
- GND- module's ground
- 5 V - supply voltage 18 mA for one diode
- Data INthe digital control signal from the microcontroller
- Data OUT- output to connect the next ring
The product is compatible with Arduino
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 18 mA for a single diode
- Applicable light: LED RGB WS2812 (documentation)
- Number of LEDs: 7
- Outer circle diameter: 23 mm