Product description: Case for Odroid M1 - metal - blue
Elegant and functional case for Odroid M1 coming directly from the manufacturer of the minicomputer. The housing body is made of metal , and the front and back panels are made of gold- plated printed circuit boards . There are openings in the side panels that provide easy access to the minicomputer ports. The housing also protects Odroid M1 against dirt and mechanical damage and effectively cools the module - it acts as a heat sink.
- Item Type: Housing
- Purpose: for the Odroid single board mini-computer
- Function: housing protecting against mechanical damage and dirt, and an effective radiator for cooling the system
- Material: metal and PCB
- Blue color
- Housing body - metal - blue
- The sides with cutouts for the leads - PCB - black
- Mounting elements - screws x5 (including spare)
Odroid M1 - minicomputer with Rockchip RK3568B2 processor + 8 GB RAM
Odroid M1 is a single board minicomputer equipped with a wide range of interfaces. The brain of the board is the Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (with low energy consumption and high performance) and the Mali-G52 graphics processor. Odroid M1 is also equipped with 8 GB of RAM and a connector for eMMC memory and microSD cards , Ethernet, HDMI and USB 3.0. An efficient heat sink is placed around the module, which helps to cool the entire system during operation.