Description: DFRobot Gravity - IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1
Shield for Arduino, which extends the pins of the I/O. It has, i.a. led out each pin with a pair of VCC and GND, and the possibility to turn on the voltage converter of 3.3 V using the jumper. Separate connectors for I2C, SPI and UART interfaces make it easy to connect, for example, a reader of theSD memory cardorBluetooth module. Special slot forXBee moduleprovides a simple installation of the wireless communication system. Thanks to the switch, you don't have to remove the XBee for programmingArduino.
- The user has the option of switching the operating mode of the pins via jumper: 3.3 V or 5 V
- For each digital and analog pin, led out was pair: GND and VCC
- Socket forXBee moduleprovides an easy installation of a wireless communication system
- The switch has to be switched to program the Arduino when connected is the XBee module using a communication line of the serial interface.
- Separate connector of the I2C and SPI interface, you can easily connect, for example,a reader of the memory cards
- Led out RESET button allows you to restartthe Arduinoat any time
- The manufacturer has installedLED in combination with pin 13 of Arduino
- Screw PWR connector allows to attach the power supply of any cable
- It works with:Arduino Uno, Leonardo, Mega and Due