Touch screen, resistive 5" display for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works with Rasbperry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ with HDMI and microUSB connector - cables are included in the package. The board also has a mini-Jack connector. The device also works with minicomputers: Banana Pi and Beagle Bone Black.
The device communicates via the HDMI cable (picture) and microUSB (touch). Both wires are included in the package.
Connect to the Raspberry Pi
In order to run screen, you must connect the device to a Raspberry Pi via the supplied wire: HDMI and microUSB. HDMI transmits the image, USB port receives data of the touch interface.
Example of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi.
The screen works with the latest operating system Raspbian without the need to install drivers. However, in order that the screen displays the picture properly, you should change the resolution in the configuration file. To do this, open the file config.txt command:
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
and then at the end add the following statements:
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
After saving the file and reboot the raspberry image and the touch function should work fine.
A detailed description can be found on the website of the manufacturer.
- Screen type: resistive touch
- Diagonal: 5 "
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Works with:
- Rasbperry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ Zero: works with the latest operating system without the need of additional settings
- Beagle Bone Black
- Banana Pi / Banana Pro
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 without the need to install drivers
- Also works with all HDMI devices (touch function not available)
- 4 mounting holes (screws included in the package)
- Mini-Jack connector
- Screen dimensions: 121 x 76 mm
The outer dimensions of the screen.
- 5" touchscreen and resistive display
- HDMI cable
- Screws mounting
- USB cable - microUSB for touch interface
In our offer you will also find a special panel which allows to set the screen at an angle of 45° or 60°. The set is complete with case and screws for mounting the Raspberry Pi behind the screen.
In our offer you will find also