Product description: HPCB 150:1 double-sided shaft motor
Polol's small, lightweight yet powerful engines are used as drive units by robot constructors. The units can be supplied with voltage up to 9 V, the useful power is above 3 V. The optimum voltage at which the power to strength ratio is best is 6 V. This version has an extended shaft with a length of 5.0 mm, allowing the installation of speed sensors - encoders.
- Power supply voltage: 3 V - 9 V
- Unloaded current (6 V): 120 mA
- Current at stopped shaft (6 V): 1600 mA
- Speed without load (6 V): 200 rpm
- Torque (6 V): 2.9 kg*cm (0.28 Nm)
- Gear ratio: 150.58:1
- Brushes: Carbon brushes, high strength
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Two-sided shaft: Yes
- Body dimensions: 26 x 12 x 10 mm
- The weight: 10 g
This version has carbon brushes with increased strength and a shaft on both sides for mounting the encoders.