Programmable system equipped with the famous from Arduino Leonardo, microcontroller Atmega32u4 with installed bootloader, which enables programming via the installed microUSB slot. It has driver of motors which provides control of the direction and speed of two DC motors with parameters of up to 36 V / 1,7 A.
In our offer, there are two types of extensions of the A-Star for the Raspberry Pi:
Thanks to special connectors, the device can be mounted directly on the GPIO pinsof the Raspberry Pi in version 2B / B+ /A+(minicomputer sold separately). The systems communicate with each other via the I2C bus using the built-in voltage converter 3.3 V to 5.0 V. On board is voltage regulator with high performance which provides power to the Raspberry Pi.
Example of connecting the motors.
- Power supply: from 5.5 V to 36 V from an external source or from USB port 5 V
- Built-in voltage regulator 5 V of high performance
- It has the protection from the reverse current
- It allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with 5 Volts with integrated regulator
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Flash memory: 32 KB
- SRAM memory: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM memory: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Installed bootloader which allows programming via the Arduino IDE through the micro USB cable which must be purchased separately
- Led-out 26 pins I/O:
- 7 pins can be used as PWM
- 12 analog inputs
- Built-indriver of motors MAX14870
- The ability to control two DC motors
- Working voltage: up to 36 V
- Current per channel: up to 1.7 A
- Maximum current per channel: 2.5 A
- Installed Arduino Reset button
- It has 3 buttons at the user's disposal
- It has 3 LEDs at the user's disposal
- Installed microUSB connector for programming (microUSB cablemust be purchased separately)
- Built-in voltage converter 3.3 V to 5V, to connect with the Raspberry Pi
- Led-out ICSP connector 6 pin for connection of an external programmer
- Connectors compatible with GPIORaspberry Pi 2B/ B+ / A+
- A detailed user manual
The distribution of elements on the board.