Description: Stepper motor JK57HS56-2504 200 steps/rev 3.25 V / 2.5 A / 1.1 Nm
Bipolar stepper motor, four-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). Powered by 3.25 V, draws 2500 mA per coil. Torque is11.2 kg*cm(1.1 Nm). Dimensions are 56 x 56 x 56 mm (NEMA 23).
Stepper motor specification JK57HS56-2504
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 3,25 V
- Current consumption per coil: 2,5 A
- Coil resistance 1.3 Ω
- Winding inductance: 4.2 mH
- Holding torque 11.2 kg*cm (1.1 Nm)
- Outputs: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 6.35 mm
- Weight: 680 g
- Standard: NEMA 23
- Dimensions: 56.4 x 56.4 x 56 mm (without shaft)
Technical drawing and detailed data are available in thedocumentation.
Stepper motor JK57HS56-2504 200 steps/rev.
Stepper motors are shipped randomly with or without a shaft bore.
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- 6 mm mounting hub- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller -easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also preparedinstructionsfor connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers