- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (with 1.8 °)
- Rated voltage: 12.0 V
- Consumption of current per coil: 0.4 A
- Coil resistance: 30 Ω
- Winding inductance: 60 mH
- The holding moment: 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm)
- Leads: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (without shaft)
Details intechnical documentation.
A bipolar stepper motor, four wired. It has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degree). It is powered by a voltage of 12.0 V, consumes a current of 500 mA per coil. Torque: 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm). Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (NEMA 17).
In our store available are also accessories facilitating the operation of stepper motors:
- Driver of stepper motors- easy to use, small modules can control the direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared a user manual about connecting different types of stepper motors.
The use of stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices