Product description: Mains socket tester 230 V Uni-T UT07A-EU
Testerallows to detect phase mismatch in the power socket, check the grounding status of the socket. It has status LEDs. Tester should be connected to230 Vmains socket.
RCD test can be performed only on theUni-T UT07B-EU tester.
Tester UT07A-EU functions
- Checking phase connection in mains socket
- Checking of earthing connection
- Check of non-earth connection to the mains socket terminal
- Check for correct phase/ground connection at power outlet
230 V socket tester - UNI-T UT07A-EU
TheUNI-Tsocket tester (model UT07A-EU) is easy to use. The equipment does not require specialist knowledge, but care should be taken when using it. To carry out the test, simply unplug any equipment from the mains and then plug the tester into the socket. If the analysis of the results presented by the available interface shows that there is an error in the installation, you should immediately contact a specialist (electrician).
Specification of UNI-T UT07A-EU tester
- Manufacturer: Uni-T
- Model: UT07A-EU
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: from 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Current consumption:< 18 mA
- Degree of protection: IP40
- Double insulation
- Operation temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: from -10°C to 50°C
- Color: red and black
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 61 mm
- Weight: 79 g