Product description: light intensity sensor BH1750
Digitallight intensity sensoroperating in the range of1 - 65535 Lux (Lux)with resolution of 1 lx or 4 lx depending on the selected mode of operation. It communicates through I2C interface (TWI), that is, two lines: data - SDA and clock SCL. The module can be used to measure the light intensity both indoors and in the open space. The kit includes a goldpin connector forself-soldering.
Connecting the light sensor
The module has five pins:
The bottom side of the printed circuit board of the sensor BH1750.
- VCC - supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V.
- GND - ground of the system.
- SCL - the clock line of the I2C bus.
- SDA - data line of the I2C bus.
- ADD - address selection of the I2C bus, the indication of the low status sets the address to: 0100011, high: 1011100. The pin is by default in the low status.
The product is compatible with Arduino
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Average current consumption: 120 uA
- Communication interface: I2C
- Built-in resistors 4.7 kΩ pulling up the lines SCL and SDA of the I2C bus
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Range: 1 to 65535 lx
- Module dimensions: 21 x 16 x 3.3 mm
Details inthe documentation.