What's new in version 3?
- The Broadcom chipset BCM2837 with 64-bit core quad-core ARM-8 Cortex-A53 CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz
- Built-in wifi module 150 Mbps 802.11 b/g/n - the latestRaspbian / NOOBs system has built-in controllers
- Built-in Bluetooth system Low Energy BLE 4.1
- The peripheral system remained unchanged,housing for version 2will be compatible. However, the location of LED diode was changed, so in some housings they can be invisible.
- Details inthe specifications of the device
View minikomputera Raspberry Pi 3.
The picture and sound
The Raspberry Pi hasHDMI version 1.4, through which you can send both picture and sound. In addition, the tile was equipped with a 4-pin Jack 3.5 mm to connect the headphones, speakers or display video through a standard RCA Composite.
Raspberry Pi 3 model B - top view. The location changed the status LEDs and in their former place is the built-in wi-fi module's antenna.
A drive of the raspberry is amicroSD memory card. The operating system can be uploaded via the computer with the reader. The cards with the installed NOOBs software are available in our storewhich with first activation enables choosing from the systems: Raspbian, Openelec, RaspBMC, OSMC the Linux. The user can also independently install Windows 10 IoT.
|Check out how to install the operating system Raspbian Raspberry Pi|
Installation of system and launch of the Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry has the main communication interfaces, which can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors audio and video, the user has at his or her disposal:
- four of the USB connector,which can connect, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number usingan external USB HUB.
- Ethernet connector, that is the ability to directly connect to the LOCAL network
- the wi-fi moduleallows communication with wireless network 802.11 b g n - the latest Raspbian / NOOBs system has built-in controllers
- Bluetooth 4.1- provides data transfer through the interface
- GPIO- outputs/inputs of general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, controllers of engines. Amongst them are the contacts supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART. Version B+ the GPIO number was increased from 26 to 40.
ThingSpeak platform for Arduino and Raspberry Pi IoT.
As a power source, the system uses the microUSB connector. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage indicated on the plug had a value of 5.1 V, and the maximum output current of the used power supply should not be less than 2.5 A. In our offer there arespecial power supply units.
|Model||Raspberry Pi 3 B model||Raspberry Pi 2 model B|
|Edition||3 - 2016.||2 - 2015|
|Technical specification of|
|Chipset processor||Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit||Broadcom BCM2836 32-bit|
|The core||Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53||Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7|
Windows 10 flight
Windows 10 flight
|Speed||1.2 GHz||900 MHz|
|RAM||1 GB LPDDR2 @ 900 MHz||1 GB DDR @ 400 MHz|
|Memory||microSD memory card||microSD memory card|
Connector 40-pin (2x20 pin)
raster 2.54 mm
Connector 40-pin (2x20 pin)raster 2.54 mm
A 5.1 V / 2.5 A
5.0 V / 1.8 A
|Tile sizes||85 x 56 x 17 mm||85 x 56 x 17 mm|
|USB interface||4x USB 2.0 - connector type a||4x USB 2.0 - connector type a|
|Network interface||Ethernet port 10/100 Mbps||Ethernet port 10/100 Mbps|
|The Wi-Fi Interface||802.11 b/g/n 150 Mbps||-|
|Bluetooth||Low Energy, BLE 4.1||-|
|Camera||the CSI connector||the CSI connector|
|Touchscreen display||connector for DSI||connector for DSI|
|Video||HDMI HD 1080px / 30 fps||HDMI HD 1080px / 30 fps|
|Link||UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO||UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO|