- Resolution: 400 steps/rev (0.9°)
- Rated voltage: 2,8 V
- Current consumption per coil: 1,33 A
- Coil resistance 2.1 Ω
- Winding inductance: 4.2 mH
- Holding torque 2.2 kg*cm (0.21 Nm)
- Leads: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 34 mm (without shaft)
Technical drawing and detailed data are available in the documentation.
Stepper motor 42HM34-1334 400 steps/rev 2.8 V / 1.33 A / 0.21 Nm.
Product Description: Stepper motor 42HM34-1334 400 steps/rev 2,8 V / 1,33 A / 0,21 Nm
Bipolarstepper motor, 4-wire. It has a resolution of 400 steps per revolution (0.9 deg). It is powered by 2.8 V and draws 1330 mA per coil. The torque is 2.2 kg*cm (0.21 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 34 mm.
There are also accessories available in our shop to make stepper motors easier to use:
- 5mm mounting hub - allows you to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motordriver - simple to use, small modules allowing you to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting different types of stepper motors.
Applications of stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices