The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The reflective module with IR sensor equipped with digital output. It works with a voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V. It enbales the detection of obstacles in the range of 2 to approx. 20 cm. It is based on LM393 system.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The device has a 3-pin connector. The output signal can lead to the digital inputof the Arduino module.
|VCC||Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|OUT||The digital output signal, the sensitivity is adjusted using the integrated potentiometer.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- The digital output signal
- Operating range: 2 to approx. 20 cm
- Applied chip: LM393
- Built-in potentiometer for determining the trigger level for the analog signal
- Module dimensions: 40 x 14 mm