The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The module working witha Raspberry Pi that provides connectivity in GSM and GPRS. It allows for voice chat, sending SMS messages. It also has built-in GPS and LTE module. On the board are: connector for SIM-card, Antenna and the slot u.FL for externalantenna. NB-IoT is a new field of the Internet of things that supports a connection to the phone network in the WAN network.
The subject of the sale is a shield, minicomputerRaspberry Pican be purchased separately.
Used SIM7000C module provides a connection through the network GPRS/LTE and also has a GPS module. On the board is the slot for SIM card.
System SIM7000C only supportsfrequency region of Asia-Pacific, it does not work on the territory of the European Union, before buying, you should make sure that the operator supports the given range.
Board has connectors that are compatible with the Raspberry Pi GPIO. To get started working with the device, it is sufficient to connect the module and also download manufacturer's code example to Raspberry.
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Working voltage: 5 V / 3.3 V (by default - 3.3 V)
- Module controlled with AT commands
- Built-in GSM/LTE/GPS SIM7000E:
- 4-band FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B8
- GPRS/EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- LTE CAT-M1 (eMTC.): 375 kbps (up), 300 kbps (down)
- NB-IOT: 66 kbps (up), 34 kbps (down)
- Class EDGE: 236.8 kbps (up), 236.8 kbps (down)
- GPRS 85.6 kbps (up), 85.6 kbps (down)
- Output power:
- GSM900: 2 W
- GSM1800: 1 W
- EGSM900: 0.5 W
- DCS1800: 0.4 W
- LTE: 0.25 W
- Current consumption:
- Sleep: 1.1 mA
- PSM: 9 uA
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Type of receiver:
- The C/A code
- Tracking: -162 dBm (GPS) / -157 dBm (GLONASS)
- Cold start: -148 dBm
- Cold start: <35 sec
- Hot start: < 1 sec
- Position: < 2.5 m CEP
- Firmware update via USB
- Supports SIM card and cards NB-IoT
- GNSS antenna for U. FL connector
- GSM antenna for SMA connector
- Board sizes: 65 x 30,2 mm
- Shield with module SIM7000C
- GSM antenna
- GPS antenna
- MicroUSB cable
- Adapter SMA - u.Fl
- Screws and distance