The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Radio box receiver ROP-07 is a part of the Exta Free system. It provides wireless control of 230V devices. You can connect 2 buttons to it. It communicates one a radio frequency of 868 MHz. Operating range is up to 230 meters. The module is powered by 230V AC. It allows you to work in 5 modes (on, off, monostable, bistable, timer).
The module presentation is based on the version without the possibiblity to connect buttons.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on and off any device
- Ability to connect 2 physical buttons
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Schedule in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- Opening garage door
- Tunrning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROP-07
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 2
- Power consumption:
- Standby: 0.39 W
- Operating 1 channel: 0,69 W
- Operating 2 channels: 1.09 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- The maximum number of buttons: 2 - only bistable
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Applied relay: 2 x 230 V / 5 A
- Range: up to 230 m
- Signalisation: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 39 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000