The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio box receiver ROP-02 is a part of the Exta Free system. It provides wireless control of 230V devicesand low voltage. You can connect 2 buttons to it. It communicates on a radio frequency of 868 MHz. Operating range is up to 250 meters. The module is powered by 230V AC. It allows you to work in 5 modes (on, off, monostable, bistable, timer).
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on and off any device
- Ability to connect 2 physical buttons
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Schedule in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- Opening garage door
- Tunrning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROP-02
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 2
- Power consumption:
- Standby: 0.39 W
- Operating 1 channel: 0,69 W
- Operating 2 channels: 1.09 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- The maximum number of buttons: 2
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Applied relay: 2 x 230 V / 5 A (contact voltage)
- Range: up to 250 m
- Signalisation: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 39 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000