The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Radio box receiver ROP-05 is a part of the Exta Free system. It provides wireless control of 10V to 14V devices. It is dedicated for using with LED lighting control system. It communicates on a radio frequency of 868 MHz. Operating range is up to 230 meters. The module is powered by 10-14V. It allows you to work in 5 modes (on, off, monostable, bistable, timer).
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on/off any of the two devices
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Two relays with zero potential
- Schedule in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- Turning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROP-05
- Supply voltage: from 10V to 14V DC
- Number of channels: 2
- Power consumption: 0.7 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Applied relay: 2 x 230 V / 5 A (dry contacts NO)
- Range: up to 230 m
- Signalisation: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: III
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000