Product description: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Power Supply Module for Jetson Nano - 5V - Waveshare 18307
Uninterruptiblepower supply (UPS)module for the Jetson Nano. Provides additional power and allows you to use your Jetson Nano while traveling or ifanother power source fails. The module has space forfour18650 Li-Ionbattery cells and has an additionalON/OFF power button for conveniently turning theJetsonNano on and off. In addition, on the front of the module there is a0.91''display, which shows current battery values, voltage, IP address or RAM consumption.
Product compatible withJetson Nano
The manufacturer provides aProduct Wiki Page, which contains user's guide and technical documentation of the components.
The item for sale is the power module. Jetson Nano and18650 Li-Ionbatteries must be purchased separately.
- Communication using I2C interface
- Built-in 0.91'' display showing current parameters such as battery level, IP address and RAM memory consumption
- Includes overcharge and over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, reverse battery protection and equalisation charging function
- Built-in 5V regulator
- Equipped with aUSB connector, which allows you to conveniently power other boards, not only the Jetson Nano
- Panel features an ON/OFF powerbutton, allowing you to manually turn the Jetson Nano on and off
- Kit includes necessary programming resources and a user manual
Key pinout description
The power module has 6 male leads where the female standardconnection wiresshould be plugged in. You can find a diagram of how to connect the power module to the Jetson Nano on the picture beside.
- 3V3- power pin 3,3 V
- 5V- power pin 5 V
- GND- system ground pin
- SDA- I2C bus data output pin
- SCL- I2C bus clock output pin
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Supply parameters: 8.4 V / 2 A
- Communication interface: I2C
- Supported battery:18650Li-Ion (not included)
- Number of cells: 4
- Port: USB type A
- Dimensions: 113 x 79 mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 2.5 mm