- Reduced price
Description: PyBadge Starter Kit - mini console - Adafruit 4623.
Portable game consolefrom Adafruit. The kit includes a miniPyBadgeconsole, battery,USB cableand a comfortable lanyard with a double hook. The console can be programmed usingMakeCode ArcadeandPythonlanguage, allowing the user to create their own personalised games. The module has a1.8"TFTdisplaywith a resolution of160 x 128 pxand8 buttons, located in strategic locations of the panel. PyBadge can be combined withFeatherWingoverlays using the connectors located on the bottom of the console. The module also hasSTEMMAconnectors - two 3-pin ADC / PWM and one 4-pinI2Ccommunication.
- Clock: 120 MHz
- Flash memory: 512 kB
- Memory RAM: 192 kB
- SPI Flash Memory: 2 MB
- TFT display:
- Diagonal: 1.8"
- Resolution: 160 x 128 px
- 8 buttons with silicone caps
- 5 signalling NeoPixel LEDs
- Built-in elements:
- Light sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Mini speaker and buzzer
- Mono Class-D speakerphone controller
- Li-Pol battery port with built-in charging function
- USB port for battery charging, programming and debugging
- Two FeatherWings compatible female slats
- Ports of TSU
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery Li-Ion
- Dimensions: 85.7 x 54.6 x 10 mm
- Weight: 29,3 g
ByBadge console can be programmed in three ways:
- MakeCode Arcade- the easiest bootloader, which allows you to create games using block programming and load games via bootloader.
- CircuitPython- supports a wide range of sensors; it allows you to create graphics, play wave files and create text in any font.
- Arduino IDE - the most efficient and a bit more advanced; the manufacturer providesAdafruit Arcadalibrary for Arduino.
- Mini PyBadge console
- Li-Ion battery with cable
- Black double-hook lanyard
- USB cable with dedicated plug