A small module from the Feather family with 32-bit microcontroller ARM Cortex M0 ATSAMD21G18 known fromArduino M0. Feather is designed for portable projects. Thanks to the microUSB connector and uploaded bootloader, the module can be programmed directly fromthe Arduino IDE. Board has small size (51 x 23 x 8 mm), can be powered by voltage from USB port or rechargeable battery3,7 V LiPol. The module has a slot for microSD memory cards which provides storage of large amounts of data (memory cardsold separately).
Controller Feather designed for mobile projects. Thanks to the integrated connector, possible is powering it from the rechargeable battery LiPol 3.7 V. The battery voltage was led through an analog pin so you can constantly monitor the state of charge of lipol. Also, available is powering from the microUSB port.
Programming (Arduino IDE)
The module can be programmed using the Arduino IDE. For this, you will need to configure the software in a wayprovided by the manufacturerand connect the board using the microUSB cable.The settings of the Arduino IDE are available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Supply voltage: lipol 3.7 V or USB 5 V slot
- ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 3.3 V microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Clock frequency: internal oscillator 48 MHz
- Installed Arduino bootloader
- Works with a modified version of theArduino IDE
- Slot for a microSD card to record and read data (memory card not included)
- MicroUSB connector for programming, in our offer, you will find the necessary wire
- Installed voltage regulator 3.3 V with current delivery up to 500 mA
- Power supply from USB port or with a LiPol battery 3.7 V
- 20 GPIO pins
- 8 PWM pins
- 10 analog inputs (one for the battery voltage measurement)
- Built-in lipol charging module 100 mA with LED indicator, which informs about the status
- LED for pin 13
- The reset button
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 5.3 g