Specification of SY35ST36 stepper motor
- Number of steps: 200
- Rated voltage: 2.7V
- Current consumption per coil: 1000 mA
- Coil resistance 2.7 Ohm
- Winding inductance: 4.3 mH
- The moment kept 1.4 kg * cm (0.14 Nm)
- Shaft diameter: 5mm D-shaped
- Weight: 180 g
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 36 mm (without shaft) - NEMA 14
Product Description: SY35ST36-1004A Stepper Motor 200 Steps / Rev 2.7V 1.0A 0.14Nm
The bipolar stepper motor has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution, i.e. a full step is every 1.8 degrees. The current consumption is 1 A per coil at a supply voltage of 2.7V. The time kept is 1.4 kg * cm (0.14 Nm). At the output there is a shaft with a diameter of 5 mm.
The base of the motor is a square with a side of 35 +/- 0.2 mm. The height marked as length is 36 mm.
Cables and connection diagram.
- 5 mm mounting hub- allows you to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers
- laser devices